Dixon Product Lines
Dixon's broad product range allows our customers to increase efficiency through a consolidated inventory management approach.
- Rubber: multi purpose, air, steel air, FRAS air & water, water, water suction, steam, petroleum & oil, aircraft refuelling, material handling , oxy acetylene welding, food grade, washdown & hotwash, pesticide, weedicide, radiator, fuel line, acid/chemical.
- PVC: multi purpose, air, FRAS air & water, water, petroleum & oil, food grade, washdown & hotwash, pesticide & weedicide, chemical, fire, garden
- Layflat: Sunny® medium duty blue, Sunny® heavy duty red, green dewatering, travelling irrigator, Techflex®, Fireflex®.
- Tube: clear vinyl tube, nylon 12.
- Metallic: stainless steel convoluted and PTFE.
- Metallic hoses: are available in a variety of end configurations including female BSP swivel, flanged, cam & groove and many more.
- GSM Ball Joint Armoured Hose: protects against extreme heat, abrasion and kinking.
- Composite: petroleum, vapour and chemical.
- Ducting: polyurethane, thermoplastic, PVC.
- Accessories: pump connectors, rubber expansion joints, spiral guard and tetraglass.
- Industrial sheet rubber: insertion, neoprene, skirting.
- Cam & Groove: BSP standard, EZ Boss, flanged adaptors and couplers, reducing adaptors & couplers, gaskets, handle pin & ring.
- Claw couplings: Minsup® A Type, Minsup® Surelock, Air King.
- Air Fittings: Dix-Lock®, Dual Lock, quick disconnect (Nitto Compatible), quick disconnect (Perfecting), brass hose fittings & ferrules.
- Boss Fittings: Boss® ground joint couplings, Boss® stems, air hammer couplings, Minsup® ground joint couplings.
- Hose Fittings (other): King® combination nipples, flanged hose tails, brass nut & tails, nylon & poly hose tails, hose joiners & menders, Y pieces, Bauer couplings.
- Holedall® Swaged Coupling System: internally swaged hose tails & ferrules, externally swaged hose tails and ferrules, unirange couplings, Flow Chief® sanitary couplings.
- Hydraulic Fittings: ISO hydraulic quick disconnects, 3000 Series, 5600 series, 7800 series, Tema® quick release self sealing couplings.
- Clamps: Boss® clamps, Minsup® claw clamps, double bolt, pinch-on, worm drives, T-bolt, Mikalor® super clamps, band style, spiral, pre-formed, Ultralock®.
- Whipchecks: hose to hose, hose to tool, cable stockings.
- Washdown: Dinga, trigger spray guns, twist spray nozzles, spray nozzle adaptors.
- Hose reels: high flow washdown, heavy duty washdown.
- Accessories: pressure gauges, lubricators, test pumps, diameter tape, hose room tools.
- Hose Centre Services: Dixon's national hose centres offer a wide variety of industrial hose assemblies. These centres were commissioned to manufacture safe, quality-fitted hose assemblies utilising the latest technology, providing innovative solutions for all industries.
- Air: heavy duty c/w claw couplings, whip hose assemblies, extra heavy duty steel braid c/w ground joint couplings, contractors jack hammer c/w claw couplings, PVC blue air tool c/w Nitto couplings, FRAS air/water c/w bronze cam & groove couplings.
- Water: suction c/w flanged ends, delivery c/w Bauer couplings, PVC suction c/w cam & groove couplings.
- Material Handling: muff coupling hose c/w couplings, RC sample c/w ground joint couplings, concrete placement c/w shouldered couplings.
- Steam: steel steam c/w ground joint couplings.
- Petroleum: composite c/w cam & groove couplings, PVC suction c/w cam & groove couplings.
- Food & Beverage: milk & beverage c/w sanitary fittings, PVC wine c/w cam & groove couplings.
- Hot Washdown: white wash down c/w Dinga gun.
- Chemical: UHMW suction and delivery c/w EZ Boss cam & groove couplings, composite c/w cam & groove couplings.
- Testing & Tagging: Hydrostatic, destructive, safe working recommendations, test certificates, hose tracker identification program.
- Hose Assembly Safety Audit Program: Dixon's comprehensive hose assembly safety audit program is confidential and includes a visual inspection of hose assemblies and related accessories by trained technicians. Observations and recommendations for corrective action are provided, and a follow-up educational seminar can be arranged. Contact Dixon for further information.
- Light Wall Pipe: galvanised grooved hydrant pipe UL listed ActiveFire® AFP1697, galvanised shouldered mine pipe.
- Medium Wall Pipe: galvanised grooved hydrant ActiveFire® AFP1698 AS1074 AS2419.1, painted grooved sprinkler ActiveFire® AFP2070 AS1074 AS4118.2.1.
- Pipe Centre Services: established to provide a wide variety of hydrant assemblies and specific piping requirements such as roll grooving, cutting and threading.
- Grooved: couplings, elbows, bends, blank ends, mechanical tees, hydrant tees, painted or galvanised finish, UL & FM approved.
- Shouldered: couplings 2 bolt, quick release, interlock, elbows, bends, blank ends, mechanical tees, flanged adaptors.
- Flanges: table flanges, blind, slip on.
- Buttweld: concentric reducers, elbows, tees.
- Threaded: gal mal, gal steel, brass, stainless steel, socket, nipples, tees, bushes, unions, elbows.
- Auslock®: tees, risers, elbows, cross, flanged adaptors.
- Accessories: thread tape, gasket lube, petro tape, plumbers hemp, plumbers soap.
- Ball Valves: Minsup® econovalves, brass standard s/s lever, brass AGA approved, brass 3-way, mini valves, stainless steel 1, 2 & 3 piece, actuated, bibcocks, PVC compact.
- Gate Valves: brass standard, bronze tested, grooved cast iron, flanged cast iron, OS & Y, shouldered cast iron, knife gate, sluice gate.
- Butterfly Valves: lever operated, wafer, lugged, actuated, grooved, shouldered.
- Check Valves: brass swing check, inline York® & Europa®, uni check, duo check, wafer, grooved swing check, foot valves, and safety shut off.
- Backflow: double detector, single detector, reduced pressure zone.
- Miscellaneous Valves: pressure reducing, water metres, relief valves, Y strainers, test & drain, solenoid and potter switches.
- Hydrant Assemblies & Landing Valves: combined suction/booster assemblies, single & twin point boosters, twin hydrant risers, landing valves, sprinkler control cabinets, booster cabinets, hydrant covers, pressure gauges, stand pipes.
- Hose Reels: fixed & swivel AS1221, cabinet & door mounted, slim line hose reel, stands, accessories.
- Extinguishers: foam, water, chemical, ABE dry powder, co2, cabinets, brackets and accessories.
- Fire Hose & Fittings: canvas layflat, fireflex rubber, British Instantaneous, Stortz, SAFB, NSWFB, QRT, MFB.
- Nozzles: monitor, diffuser, twist, pistol grip.
- Miscellaneous Fire Products: safety signs, fire blankets, maintenance record tags.
|SPECIALTY MINING PRODUCTS|
- Anfo Loaders: 45kg to 500kg, dual & single remote controls, custom designed units, anfo hose.
- Air operated Lubricators: fixed or adjustable jet.
- Scraper Blocks: 2 tonne.
- Scaling Bars: steel, aluminium.
- Pelican Picks: standard wooded handle, high visibility shock proof handle.
- Accessories: rock bolt wedges.
|PETROLEUM & SPECIALTY COUPLINGS|
- Bayco® Petroleum Systems: API valves, vapour recovery valves, vapour vents, drop elbows, gravity drop adaptors, vapour elbows, vapour couplings, interlock valves, sight flow indicators, TTMA flanges, fuel nozzles, over wing & underwing nozzles, Dubl-grip® reattachable petroleum couplings, swivels and tanker accessories.
- FloTech® Overfill detection systems: thermo-optic sensors, probes, on board monitors, sockets, retain sensors, cable, rack cords.
- Flomax® Diesel Fuelling System: nozzles, receivers, vents, connectors.
- Dry Break Couplings: dry quick disconnects, cam & groove style dry disconnects Kamvalok® interchangeable, dry gas couplings.
For customer service at your nearest Dixon branch, phone 1300 134 651